Sometimes, the best things are worth waiting for.
That’s the case with Issue 4 of MyApple Magazine (the first issue of 2016). What caused the long delay? We were awaiting the approval of our iOS app, which is now available for iPhone and iPad for free.
The app not only gives you access to the latest issue of the magazine, but past issues as well. They’re all formatted perfectly for your iPhone or iPad screen, and you’ll always have MyApple Magazine available for off-line reading.
We also have a lot of content for readers in this new issue:
- The new iPhone SE: an all-new phone in a familiar package
- Virtually visiting Prague’s Apple Museum
- An interview with Luka Hnilicka, the Apple Museum’s architect
- Dennis dreams about the Apple Pod, his perfect Apple setup
- Exogear’s ExoHub is a stylish USB hub just for iMacs
- What will Apple have to do in the future to keep customers and investors happy?
- Vivaldi for Mac is a power user’s web browser
- Krystian ponders what will be needed in the next Apple Watch to meet his expectations
- Steve looks at a broadband internet startup that’s entering the market with a powerful Wi-Fi router
- Apple will need to fight for the right to dominate streaming TV
- Is it a rocket nose cone or the ARCHT Audio speaker?
- Love your headphones or earphones? Get a BoomStick
- Retro chic and big sound are the defining features of the Samson Meteor M2 Speaker System
- Take a look at Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2016 and the end of innovation through the eyes of Krystian Kozerawski
- Dennis Sellers is happy that his favorite Mac utility, Default Folder X, is back
- Have an Apple Pencil, get Pigment
- Olloclip Studio packs protection and photo functionality into one iPhone case
- The iPhone is the darkroom of our time; Krystian shows some photos he processed on the iPhone
Be sure to get your hands on the app and the latest issue of MyApple Magazine today!